Waterproof shell jacket from Dakine with all the necessary tech to protect you on the slopes. Size:M – MediumColour: Beige / brown / black Brand Colour:Ashcroft CamoProduct ID: 225334
10001958-ASHCROFTCM-02M 0610934292770 The Wyeast Jacket from Dakine is an ideal piece of kit for snowboarders and skiers looking for a top quality jacket that offers tons of comfort and style. The 2 Layer Oxford Nylon/Polyester shell offers 15K waterproofing and 15K breathability with fully taped seams and DWR (durable water resistant) coating, protecting you from the elements out on the mountain.
The wrist gaiters and stretch powder skirt work to keep out the snow when you find yourself waist-deep in pow, while the YKK AquaGuard water resistant zippers help prevent any moisture seeping in. The Wyeast jacket has a host of useful pockets to help keep you organised on the mountain, with an inner zip storage pocket, a media-compatible chest pocket and a stretch mesh goggle pocket keeps everything you need safely protected from the elements.
For when the weather turns for the worst, the 2-way adjustable hood will help protect you from any driving wind and snow, and the mesh lined underarm vents cools you down for those warmer spring sessions. The jacket’s tailored long fit is slimmer and a little longer than the standard fit, and is ergonomically designed to move with you as you ride.
- Waterproof Rating: 15,000mm with DWR coating
- Breathability Rating: 15,000gm
- Seam Construction: Fully taped seams
- Zips: YKK AquaGuard water resistant zippers
- Insulation: None
- Lining: Quick Dry & Taffeta Lining System
- Underarm Vents: Mesh lined 2-way zip under arm vents
- Pockets: 2-Way center front zipper, media compatible chest pocket, dual entry hand warmer pockets, inner zip storage pocket, and stretch mesh goggle pocket
- Wrist Gaiters: Yes
- Hood Construction: 2-Way adjustable hood
- Powder Skirt: Stretch powder skirt with stow away snaps
- Material: 2L Oxford Polyester/Nylon blend
- Fit: Tailored long fit
There are no reviews yet.