Elegant waterproof jacket loaded with features that will make life easier on the slopes. Size:Xs – Extra SmallColour: Purple Brand Colour:Balsam – Balsam/MadisonProduct ID: 221412
10001967-BALSM/MADN-91M 610934227284 The Juniper women’s snowboard/ski jacket from Dakine is an ideal piece of kit for riders looking for a top quality jacket that comes fully loaded with features. The 2 Layer shell offers 10K waterproofing and 10K breathability with critically taped seams, protecting you from the elements out on the mountain.
The 2-way adjustable hood will help protect you from any driving wind and snow, and the powder skirt prevents any snow getting inside the jacket. Too cool down from a hard session on the slopes the mesh-lined zippered underarm vents will allow airflow to keep you cool.
Dakine have incorporated some useful pockets into the jacket. There are two large dual entry hand pockets, a stretch mesh goggle pocket, and handy sleeve pass pocket. This jacket is insulated with super soft Primaloft Black eco friendly fabrics for enhanced loft, warmth and comfort.
- Waterproof Rating: 10,000mm
- Breathability Rating: 10,000gm2
- Seam Construction: Critically taped seams
- Zips: Yes
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Black ECO, 60g body/40g sleeves & hood (60% post consumer recycled polyester insulation)
- Lining: Taffeta
- Underarm Vents: Yes
- Pockets: Sleeve pass pocket, stretch mesh goggle pocket, hand warmer pockets
- Wrist Gaiters: No
- Hood Construction: 2-way adjustable hood
- Powder Skirt: Yes
- Material: 2 Layer Nylon Plain Weave
- Fit: Standard fit
There are no reviews yet.